We respect and uphold individual rights to privacy and the protection of personal information. We know how important it is to protect your personal information and want to make every customer experience safe and secure. In keeping with that goal, we developed this Policy to explain our practices for the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
For the purposes of this Policy “Personal Information “means information about an identifiable individual, including an individual’s height, weight, sex, birth date, name, telephone number, and marital status. We will only collect, use or disclose personal information in accordance with this Policy or in accordance with laws applicable to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by us. (Applicable Privacy Laws)
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect two types of information through our Website: personal information and non-personal information. The types of information we collect depend on the nature of you interaction with us.
We may collect personal information such as
-Your contact information, for example your name and email address,
-Your personal preferences, for example, language preferences,
-Your profile information, for example, photographs you upload, and other information you provide in your personal profile, such as your interest, marital status, your height, weight, and occupation.
Non-personal information does not identify you as an individual. For example, type of browser you are using or referring URL or we may collect and summarize customer information in a non-personal, aggregate format for statistical and research purposes.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for a number of different purposes:
1. Create and display your online dating profile to other users of the website,
2. Show other users when you viewed their profile,
3. Compare your profile and preferences with that of other users to provide both you and other users with potential matches,
4. Conduct survey in order to improve our services,
5. Detect and protect against fraud or error,
6. Track and analyze your preferences to better understand your service needs,
7. From time to time, we will use some elements of your personal information (such as your personal preferences or your profile information) to generate and send you a list of possible matches among our other users.
WE WILL NOT COLLECT, SELL, DISTRIBUTE, OR USE PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSES without your further consent, except to the extent as required by law or as authorized by Applicable Privacy Laws.
Information we collect about you
In General. We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in Hungary.
Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information such as your hometown or your username.
Information about others. We may collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us, such as their name, address, and email address. If you use our website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift.
Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address.
Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. During your visits to other websites where we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our site to show you the type of OneLove4Ever advertisements likely to be of greater interest to you. Although you may not opt out of receiving online advertisements generally, you may control the collection of data on our site used for targeted OneLove4Ever advertising during your visits to other websites.
Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
Information collected by third parties. We may allow third parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
How we use the information, we collect
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested,
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support,
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others
- Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you from us, other third parties,
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites,
- Enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions,
- Manage our business,
- Provide OneLove4Ever advertisements to you when you visit other sites,
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial information: We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our website, enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
With whom we share your information
Personal information: We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
Service providers: We may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, member screenings, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our website. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
Other Situations: We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
How you can access your information
Your choices about collection and use of your information
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a promotion, survey, or ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our website.
- At any time, you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails from us by visiting the "Account Settings" page associated with your account. When you register on our website, you will consent, or be given a choice as to whether you want, to receive email messages from us about special offers. You may modify this consent later by visiting the "Account Settings" page associated with your account. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial email that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party (such as a service provider) before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change you preferences directly with that third party.
- You can also control information collected by cookies. See "Cookies" below for information about declining or deleting cookies.
How we protect your personal information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications would always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
The security of your personal information is a high priority for us. We maintain appropriate safeguards and current security standards to protect your personal information, whether recorded on paper or captured electronically, against unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. For example, electronic records are stored in secure, limited access servers, we employ technological tools like firewalls and passwords, and we ensure our employees are trained on the importance of maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal information. Reasonably, secure methods are used whenever we destroy personal information. However, no system can be completely secure. While Onelove4ever takes steps to secure your information, we do not promise and you should not expect that your personal information would always remain secure.
Information you provide about yourself while using our service
REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Applicable Laws allows any individual the right to access and/or request the correction of errors or omissions in his or her personal information that is in our custody or under our control. Our Privacy Officer will assist the individual with the access request. This includes:
1. Identification of personal information under our custody or control, and
2. Information about how personal information under control may be or has been used by us.
We will respond to request within the time allowed by Applicable Privacy Laws and will make every effort to respond as accurately and completely as possible. Any correction made to personal information will be promptly sent to any organization it was disclosed to. In certain exceptional circumstances, we may not be able to provide access to certain personal information a third party it holds about an individual. For security purposes, not all-personal information is accessible and amendable by Privacy Officer. If access or correction cannot be provided, we will notify the individual making the request within 30 days, in writing, of the reasons for refusal.
Although our website is a general audience site, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Visiting our websites from the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, please notify Onelove4ever’s copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA. You must provide the following information in writing.
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the site.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit OneLove4Ever to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, it’s agent
- A statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
How to contact us
One Love 4 Ever Inc.
2727 Orchid Oaks Dr. SARASOTA, FL 34239
PO Box 51447, Sarasota, FL 34232
customer.service [bejgli] onelove4ever.com
Sarasota, FL. February 3, 2014